Thank you again for the photos. I was able to access them without any problems. They are professional and polished beyond my expectations. I look forward to working with you again in future. JR
Ken just looking at Alexa’s photos. They are so beautiful! You really captured something really special. You gave me goose bumps and teary eyes this afternoon. Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift we our family. Alexa is Magic! Blessings to you! MG
Simply put, Ken is a wonderful photographer, for a multitude of reasons.
Hand-built Custom Framing ( on site)
• Hundreds of mouldings to choose from, including Larson-Juhl, Designer Moulding, Studio, and International.
• In house custom building of all frames from start to finish, including moulding, mats, dry mount and glass.
• All materials used are acid free and archival. • Competitive pricing.
Custom Printing ( in-house)
• Retouching, restoration, and archival formatting of heirloom photography and artwork Custom Printing ( in-house)
• Personal printing, color correction and retouching of digital images from phones or cameras in sizes from wallet to 40×50”.
• Corporate / commercial large format printing of signs and banners, including graphic layout, retouching and color correction of existing files.
• Custom-tailored photography programs for venues such as schools, dance studios, martial arts dojos, or anywhere else where photographs are usually offered. All programs typically offer fund-raising rebates to participating venues, and make images available to those venues to support their marketing aims.
• Corporate and personal event photography, including conventions and trade shows. weddings, bar mitzvah’s,, anniversaries, quinceaneras, and birthday parties.
• Studio photography, including theatrical, commercial and executive headshots.
• Corporate annual report photography
• Location family and senior portraiture
When I decided to become a professional photographer 30 years ago, I had National Geographic in mind. NG photographers used their cameras to explore the world, to learn, and to benefit others from that experience. They created beautiful stand-alone images that stunned viewers and told stories.
Over the last thirty years, I have tried to use that model to develop my career. I have used the camera to watch and learn. That experience has given the opportunity to – among other things – watch dolphins being trained and studied in Hawaii, to cover a three-day wedding in Napa Valley, and to roam the state of North Carolina learning about Tobacco.
Pursuing photography has taught me about the world; given me the opportunity to learn how to run a business; offered me the daily challenge to be creative and to innovate; and allowed me to become the person I wanted to become in life.
Atlas International School is a unique, small Pre-k through 8th grade private school located on the border between Raleigh and Cary. With a very low student-teacher ratio ( 1 to 6), every student is an individual. From kindergarten onwards, all students learn to play a musical instrument. From the time they enter preschool, all students learn to communicate in a foreign language.
Atlas was founded by Elizabeth Howdeshell, whose mission was to build a school to meet the needs of the whole child in the modern world. To find out more about Atlas International school, contact Jackie Avallone, the school’s current director.
If you are looking for a track-out, summer camp, private trail ride or group outing, Dead Broke is perfect. Originally started as a home for rescued horses, Dead Broke farm sits on 100 acres of wooded hills in North Raleigh. For children, Dead Broke offers children the opportunity to learn about horses while having a great time on a real working farm.
If you are looking for a place for your motivated child to learn Ballet or Modern dance, and become part of a community of other friendly, hard-working young dancers, Infinity Ballet Conservatory is a school like no other. Founded and directed by Debra Senchak, IBC is an environment that offers inspired young dancers great instruction within a relaxed communal environment.
Coach John Berry’s Youth Hoops offers fantastic training in basketball technique to boys and girls of all ages and skill levels. Classes, clinics, and camps are offered throughout the year in Chapel Hill, Durham and Apex. You will rarely meet a youth coach in any sport who approaches the job with more zest, technical skill, teaching ability, and love for children than Coach Berry.
NC Dance Institute, founded and directed by Kirstie Spadie, is a rare and wonderful place where children and young adults can learn to dance in a fun, non-competitive environment. Kirstie is a highly accomplished dancer, teacher and graduate of NC School of the Arts. She teaches with equal amounts of love, humor, and technique. There really is no place around like NCDI.
If you are looking for a great Martial Arts self defense program for your kids or yourselves, Tony LeTorneau’s Karate International of Cary is a place where you can find everything you need from Karate, to Jiu Jitsu, to Bushido, to birthday parties.
The best photos of children are unplanned and captured, rather than posed.
Comments or questions are welcome.